What are the Yodeck Player specs?
Below, you will find the current Yodeck
Yodeck Player (aka Raspberry Pi 4) Specs
You can compare the Raspberry Pi hardware by following this link here.
Description and Details
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB or 4GB LPDDR4 (depending on model). If you do not know how much RAM you might need, click here.
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,
- Bluetooth 5.0
- BLE Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
|Video & Sound|
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
Only the HDMI port0 is being used by the system. More details can be found here.
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
|SD card support|
- Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1 )
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1 )
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature 0–50ºC
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January 2026.
- Passive Cooling | The case acts as passive cooling for the high demands of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Sliding Magnetic top | The case has a magnetic top to keep the ports safe when not in use and by removing the magnetic top you can very easily install a PoE hat.
- Access to all ports | All the ports of the Raspberry Pi 4 while keeping the Pi safe.
We include a 16GB SD Card (Class 10), around 12GB of which is usable for media storage space (more than 10 hours of video files).
All SD Cards come with software pre-installed and pre-configured with your Yodeck account.
Official Power Supply
We include the Official Raspberry Pi power supply, with a plug suitable for your country.
HDMI 2.0 Cable
We include a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable (male-to-male), tested for 4K resolution.
Does Yodeck support a web-based player?
Of course we do! Think of the Web Player as one more way of getting Yodeck digital signage on your screens. Specifically, if a device, such as a tablet or PC, has a Chrome-based web browser, including Chrome, Chromium, and Edge, then the Web Player ...
Does the Yodeck software image work on the Pi 400?
Yes, the Pi 400 will work just fine with the Yodeck software! Feel free to flash the SD card using the below guide. https://www.yodeck.com/docs/creating-a-yodeck-player/player/
How do I register a Yodeck player?
Free Players with our Annual Plans Plug 'n Play Yodeck comes with all the Yodeck Players you need for FREE! No need to install software, manage PC units, ensure compatibility, and so on. For each screen you are managing under any annual plan, you ...
What is a Yodeck Player?
Yodeck needs a device that will handle the playback of your media onto your monitor. We designed our own plug-and-play device, which we call the “Yodeck Player”. With the “Yodeck Player” you get: A Raspberry Pi 4 mini-computer, including a ...
What if Yodeck Player fails?
There is a limited worldwide warranty of 1 year on a Yodeck Player. If your Yodeck Player is eligible for replacement, you can ship the failed Yodeck Player back to us and we will send you the replacement unit as soon as possible. Shipping costs for ...