Can I use Yodeck for my customers without being a Reseller?
Short answer: Of course, but not on the Free Plan.
Here are the relevant quotes from our Terms of Service:
Essentially, what that means is that you are very welcome to provide Yodeck-based services to your customers, but they must be on a paid account, even if they only use 1 Monitor. To do that, there are two options:
- One person or legal entity may not maintain or use more than one Free Account. You must use a single Account for all monitors that you manage through the Service. Using multiple Free Accounts (which allow only one monitor to be managed) to manage multiple monitors is not allowed.
- In the case that you are using the Service to serve your own customers, then you are obliged to inform Flipnode about the services you provide using the Service and to whom you provide them to, along with any other information you may be requested by Flipnode. You may be asked to sign a partnership agreement in order to continue your business as above.
- The Terms of Service apply in whole to (i) the Account Holder, (ii) users the Account Holder has provided access to the Account, and (iii) end-customers and end-users that may receive services through the Service indirectly by a 3rd Party acting as a Reseller or Partner.
- You (or your customer) should subscribe to the Monthly or Annual Plan for 1 (or more) screens, using a credit card, as if the customer was buying directly from us.
- You can contact us and get a Reseller Account (or Whitelabel), which will allow you to resell the service to your customers. We will bill you (through an invoice) and you will bill your customers.
I want to use Yodeck for my own customers!
That is really great! We are establishing the Yodeck Partner Network, comprised of IT and Digital Signage professionals around the world that will use Yodeck as the technology to provide complete turn-key solutions to end-customers. We have 3 levels ...
How can I test-drive Yodeck without buying a Yodeck Player or Raspberry Pi?
First of all, Yodeck is free to use for a single registered monitor. We recommend that you buy a single Yodeck Player and test out the real thing! If you do not like it, you can turn the Yodeck Player into a full-fledged Media Center with OpenELEC ...
How much bandwidth does Yodeck use?
Yodeck requires a substantial amount of bandwidth. Really. Make sure you use the Yodeck service over a non-metered/unlimited Internet access. Same thing applies for the Yodeck players. Huge video files may be transferred through the Internet and ...
What is better to use with Yodeck, a PC monitor or a TV set?
Let's see some pros and cons! TV Sets Pros TVs come in large sizes. It is relatively cheap to get a 32"-55" sized TV set. Almost all TVs have HDMI inputs, so it is easy to connect them to a Yodeck Playbox (or any other type of player). TVs also have ...
Why use Yodeck and not the USB media player feature of my TV or my Smart TV?
Here are 5 reasons why: Yodeck automates the playback process . It can turn the TV on (and off), change the channel to the proper HDMI input and make sure everything goes smoothly without glitches. You can continuously update content over the ...