What are the requirements for using Yodeck?
Here are the minimum requirements for Yodeck:
- Yodeck is an online service, so you need an Internet connection for signing in and managing your monitors yourself.
- A Yodeck-supported playback device is required for each monitor. We currently support the following options:
- Our very own Yodeck Player (recommended), comes free with our Annual Plan
- A Raspberry Pi (preferably version 4), which you buy yourself and can setup yourself using this guide
- Internet connectivity for the Yodeck Player devices installed, usually wireless (WiFi) or wired (LAN).
Yodeck is completely FREE for one monitor! So you can easily check it out and see if it suits you!
Does Yodeck support using a static IP?
Yes! You can set the static network information through Yodeck. You can also set it through the SD Card configuration file. You can edit this configuration file through your PC and an SD card reader. For our Yodeck Players, all Network Settings can ...
Does Yodeck support dual monitor, using the two HDMI ports available on the Player?
Currently, we do not support using both HDMI ports on the Yodeck 4K Player (Raspberry Pi 4). Why? If you wanted to always show identical content on two screens, then you can always use a $5 HDMI splitter. This way, you can even drive more screens, ...
Yodeck Manual Configuration Guide
Introduction With Yodeck, you have two options for configuring a Player: Though the web Though the "SETTINGS.txt" configuration file on the SD Card of the Player If you choose the first option, you have to get your Player online, so that it can ...
Does Yodeck work offline?
Yodeck is an online service. So, Internet access is required for your Player to properly be managed. There are a few caveats though. Here we provide all the details on what works and what doesn't. If Internet access goes down, will my Player stop ...
Does Yodeck support video walls?
Yes, we do! You can set up ANY kind of video wall by using 1 Yodeck Player per screen, 1 Master Player with the actual content, and 1 Video IP streaming device! More details on how to create a simple video wall can be found here.