In the "Web Pages" section, you can add and manage Web Pages that can be opened on Yodeck monitors. Web Pages are always loaded dynamically on monitors, so no uploading or downloading happens. Just like if you opened a browser window!
The Web Pages listing provides the following columns:
Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a mobile device, some columns may be not be visible to save space
- "Name" is the name of the web page, which you set. This is used to identify the Image, and it is shown in web page lists in other sections.
- "Description" is a description of the web page, which you set. This usually includes more details on the web page, any notes you want to save, etc. This can also be blank.
- "Created" is the date and time the web page entry was last changed (not when the web page itself has changed, simply when this entry in Yodeck has changed). If you change any details of the web page entry, this field will be updated to show when the last change took place.
- "Address" shows the address (URL) of the web page that you have specified.
- "Preview" shows a screenshot of the web page, taken when you created or changed the entry. If you click on the thumbnail, a pop-up will open the web page you have specified.
- "Actions" shows 4 buttons:
- An edit button, with which you can edit the details of the web page or change the web page address.
- A duplicate button, with which you can copy the web page.
- A red trash button, with which you can permanently delete the web page entry.
- A move to other Workspace button, with which you move the web-page to another Workspace. (Available only on the Enterprise plan)
IMPORTANT: If you delete an entry, it will be automatically removed from anywhere it is currently used! Make sure you do not need it!
Additionally, the Web Pages listing has the standard controls all listings have:
- The "Show X Web-pages" dropdown menu allows you to determine the number of web pages entries you want to be shown in the listing. You can set it to any of 10, 25, 50, 100 and ALL records.
- The "Search" field allows you to search for a web pages entry. The "Search" looks into all texts of the listing, including "Name", "Description", "Created" and "Address" columns.
- The "Refresh" button (located discreetly at the top-right corner of the listing) allows you to refresh the listing to make sure it is up to date. You will rarely use this function, as all data is automatically refreshed every time you open this page.
- In the bottom part of the page, you will find information for the total number of web pages entries ("Showing X to Y of Z entries"), as well as controls for navigating to the next or previous batch of web pages entries.
In the "Playlists" section, you can manage your Playlists, which can include Images, Videos, Audio Files, Web Pages, Widgets, Layouts and other Playlists as Sub-Playlists. The Playlists listing provides the following columns: Please note that if you ...
What is the Yodeck Web Player?
Think of the Web Player as one more way of getting Yodeck digital signage on your screens. Specifically, if a device, such as a tablet or PC, has a Chrome-based web browser, including Chrome, Chromium and Edge, then the Web Player can turn it into a ...
Does Yodeck support a web-based player?
Of course we do! Think of the Web Player as one more way of getting Yodeck digital signage on your screens. Specifically, if a device, such as a tablet or PC, has a Chrome-based web browser, including Chrome, Chromium, and Edge, then the Web Player ...
Web Page - URL Parameters Per Device
Introduction Web Pages provide a single URL address that is used throughout Yodeck. In case you wanted to display different content depending on the device (Monitor), then you would have to use a different Web Page entry for each Monitor, creating ...
Setting a Web Page to refresh
When you add a single Web Page to a Show, the Web Page will not refresh. The same thing happens with a Playlist with a single Web Page in it. This is by design, since many Web Pages need to be shown constantly. To refresh a Web Page, you enable the ...