In the "Playlists" section, you can manage your Playlists, which can include Images, Videos, Audio Files, Web Pages, Widgets, Layouts and other Playlists as Sub-Playlists.
The Playlists listing provides the following columns:
Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a mobile device, some columns may be not be visible to save space
- "Name" is the name of the playlist, which you set. This is used to identify the playlist, and it is shown in playlist lists in other sections.
- "Description" is a description of the playlist, which you set. This usually includes more details on the playlist, any notes you want to save, etc. This can also be blank.
- "Modified" is the date and time the playlist was last modified.
"Media Types" shows icons depending on the different types of media the playlist includes:
- Picture Icon: the playlist includes Images
- Filmstrip Icon: the playlist includes Videos
- World Icon: the playlist includes Web Pages
Icon: the playlist includes Audio files
- Cogwheel Icon: the playlist includes Widgets
- Tag Icon: the playlist includes Tag-based playlist (Available only on the Pro plan)
- Column Icon: the playlist includes Sub-playlists (Available only on the Pro plan)
- Click the 3 dot icon at the right most colum to access additional actions:
- An edit button, with which you can edit the details of the playlist or change it
- A duplicate button, with which you can copy the playlist
- A red trash button, with which you can permanently delete the playlist. No media is deleted, only the playlist entry
- A move to other Workspace button, with which you move the playlist to another Workspace. (Available only on the Enterprise plan)
IMPORTANT: If you delete an entry, it will be automatically removed from anywhere it is currently used! Make sure you do not need it!
Additionally, the Playlists listing has the standard controls all listings have:
- The "Show X Playlists" dropdown menu allows you to determine the number of playlists you want to be shown in the listing. You can set it to any of 10, 25, 50, 100 and ALL records.
- The "Search" field allows you to search for an playlist. The "Search" looks into all texts of the listing, including "Name", "Description" and "Last Changed" columns.
- The "Refresh" button (located discreetly at the top-right corner of the listing) allows you to refresh the listing to make sure it is up to date. You will rarely use this function, as all data is automatically refreshed every time you open this page.
- In the bottom part of the page, you will find information for the total number of playlists ("Showing X to Y of Z entries"), as well as controls for navigating to the next or previous batch of playlists.
In the "Videos" section, you can upload and manage your Videos. Your video files are uploaded to Yodeck and then are made available to your monitors, or you can use YouTube videos by proving their link. The Videos listing provides the following ...
In the "Images" section, you can upload and manage your Images. Your images are uploaded to Yodeck and then are made available to your monitors. The Images listing provides the following columns: Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a ...
How to display my Dropbox content on my TV screen
Introduction With our latest feature, you will be able to display your Dropbox content (images, videos, and documents) directly to your TV screen using the Yodeck player. The only thing you have to do is to upload the content of your choice to a ...
Web Pages List
In the "Web Pages" section, you can add and manage Web Pages that can be opened on Yodeck monitors. Web Pages are always loaded dynamically on monitors, so no uploading or downloading happens. Just like if you opened a browser window! The Web ...
Warning Icons on the Player
There are two types of warning icons that can appear in the right-hand corner of the screen when the Player is not functioning optimally. Let's have a look at their significance and how you can troubleshoot: Lightning / Thunderbolt / Thunder Icon ...