In the "Images" section, you can upload and manage your Images. Your images are uploaded to Yodeck and then are made available to your monitors.
The Images listing provides the following columns:
Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a mobile device, some columns may not be visible to save space
- "Name" is the name of the image, which you set. This is used to identify the Image, and it is shown in image lists in other sections.
- "Description" is a description of the image, which you set. This usually includes more details on the image, any notes you want to save, etc. This can also be blank.
- "Uploaded" is the date and time the image was last uploaded. If you update the image with a different file, this field will be updated to show when the last upload took place.
- "Preview" shows a thumbnail of the image. If you click on the thumbnail, a pop-up will show you the image you uploaded in full resolution.
- "Actions" shows 4 buttons:
- A blue edit button, with which you can edit the details of the image or change it.
dark blue duplicate button, with which you can copy the image.
- A red trash button, with which you can permanently delete the image.
- A move to other Workspace button, with which you move the playlist to another Workspace. (Available only on the Enterprise plan
IMPORTANT: If you delete an entry, it will be automatically removed from anywhere it is currently used! Make sure you do not need it!
Additionally, the Images listing has the standard controls all listings have:
- The "Show X images" dropdown menu allows you to determine the number of images you want to be shown in the listing. You can set it to any of 10, 25, 50, 100 and ALL records.
- The "Search" field allows you to search for an image. The "Search" looks into all texts of the listing, including "Name", "Description" and "Uploaded" columns.
- The "Refresh" button (located discreetly at the top-right corner of the listing) allows you to refresh the listing to make sure it is up to date. You will rarely use this function, as all data is automatically refreshed every time you open this page.
- In the bottom part of the page, you will find information for the total number of images ("Showing X to Y of Z entries"), as well as controls for navigating to the next or previous batch of images.
In the "Playlists" section, you can manage your Playlists, which can include Images, Videos, Audio Files, Web Pages and Widgets. The Playlists listing provides the following columns: Please note that if you are accessing Yodeck from a mobile device, ...
What types of images does Yodeck support?
Any types of images that can be displayed in a modern browser, including JPEG, PNG,SVG and GIF (incl. animations). Images are resized upon display, so no preprocessing is required or performed. Note that large or heavy animated GIFs may not be played ...
In the "Videos" section, you can upload and manage your Videos. Your video files are uploaded to Yodeck and then are made available to your monitors, or you can use YouTube videos by proving their link. The Videos listing provides the following ...
Web Pages List
In the "Web Pages" section, you can add and manage Web Pages that can be opened on Yodeck monitors. Web Pages are always loaded dynamically on monitors, so no uploading or downloading happens. Just like if you opened a browser window! The Web ...
How to display my Dropbox content on my TV screen
Introduction With our latest feature, you will be able to display your Dropbox content (images, videos, and documents) directly to your TV screen using the Yodeck player. The only thing you have to do is to upload the content of your choice to a ...