How do I sync media between my monitors?
You can sync media playback between the monitors of your account by using Playlists and the Sync Playback feature.
Notice that the players will sync the content at the start of each media. To avoid long sync times, add anywhere is the playlist an image file with a duration of 5 seconds.
This way the player will use the image as a point of reference for the sync which will result in a frame-by-frame synchronized playback!
- You cannot enable the Random Playback and also add a PDF file on a syncing playlist. Only one option can be active at a time (Sync with Random or Sync with a PDF file). We will lift this limitation in a next update release.
- The playlists that you want to sync must have the exact same total duration or a multiple (2X, 3X, 4X, etc) of it. For example:
- Playlist A has a total duration of 20 seconds. Playlist B must have the same duration (20s) or a multiple duration of 2X, 3X, 4X (40s, 60s, 80s, etc.)
- Playlist A has a total duration of 56 seconds. Playlist B must have the same duration (56s) or a multiple duration of 2X, 3X, 4X (112s, 168s, 336s, etc.)
- The playlists that you like to sync must also have the same number of media.
If you are using Sub-playlists the sync feature will not work.
How do I sync different regions in a Layout?
You can now sync different regions (areas) in a Layout using Playlists. Playlists can be inserted and used in a Layout. Using the Sync Playback feature on each Playlist, we can sync different areas of our Layout. How to create synced Playlists In the ...
Why use Yodeck and not the USB media player feature of my TV or my Smart TV?
Here are 5 reasons why: Yodeck automates the playback process . It can turn the TV on (and off), change the channel to the proper HDMI input and make sure everything goes smoothly without glitches. You can continuously update content over the ...
Does Yodeck support monitors of all sizes?
Yodeck software supports any resolution, thus any monitor size. From 640x480, VGA monitors, up to the latest 4K TVs, all monitors will work fine. It is best to choose a widescreen monitor with an aspect ratio of 16:9 (like “HD Ready”, “Full HD” or ...
Does Yodeck support monitors mounted vertically?
Yodeck supports both horizontal and vertical monitors! In each layout , you can specify multiple layouts for different monitor aspect ratios and orientations. Each Player will pick the layout version that better fits the specific monitor connected to ...
What TVs or monitors does Yodeck support?
Yodeck supports any type of monitor, of any resolution (Full-HD, HD-Ready, or any other). The service was designed based on the primary resolution of 1920x1080 (dubbed “Full HD” or “1080p” in the TV industry). The content is automatically adapted ...