How do I sync media between my monitors?
You can sync media playback between the monitors of your account by using Playlists and the Sync Playback feature.
Notice that the players will sync the content at the start of each media. To avoid long sync times, add anywhere is the playlist an image file with a duration of 5 seconds.
This way the player will use the image as a point of reference for the sync which will result in a frame-by-frame synchronized playback!
- You cannot enable the Random Playback and also add a PDF file on a syncing playlist. Only one option can be active at a time (Sync with Random or Sync with a PDF file). We will lift this limitation in a next update release.
- The playlists that you want to sync must have the exact same total duration or a multiple (2X, 3X, 4X, etc) of it. For example:
- Playlist A has a total duration of 20 seconds. Playlist B must have the same duration (20s) or a multiple duration of 2X, 3X, 4X (40s, 60s, 80s, etc.)
- Playlist A has a total duration of 56 seconds. Playlist B must have the same duration (56s) or a multiple duration of 2X, 3X, 4X (112s, 168s, 336s, etc.)
- The playlists that you like to sync must also have the same number of media.
- If you are using Sub-playlists the sync feature will not work.
How do I sync different regions in a Layout?
You can now sync different regions (areas) in a Layout using Playlists. Playlists can be inserted and used in a Layout. Using the Sync Playback feature on each Playlist, we can sync different areas of our Layout. How to create synced Playlists In the ...
How to create a simple Video-wall with Yodeck
Introduction You can build a really affordable and impressive video wall setup using Yodeck Players. You need to configure each of your screens manually. To do that for simple matrix-like video walls, like 1x3, 2x2, or 3x3, is really easy. Steps in ...
How can I add a layout inside a playlist?
With our latest feature, you will be able to display your Layouts in a playlist directly to your TV screen using the Yodeck player. The only thing you have to do is to create the layout of your choice and add it to a Playlist with a few simple ...
How do I display OneDrive content on my screen?
With our latest feature, you will be able to display your OneDrive content (images, videos, and documents) directly to your TV screen using the Yodeck player. The only thing you have to do is to upload the content of your choice to a specific folder ...
Why use Yodeck and not the USB media player feature of my TV or my Smart TV?
Here are 5 reasons why: Yodeck automates the playback process . It can turn the TV on (and off), change the channel to the proper HDMI input and make sure everything goes smoothly without glitches. You can continuously update content over the ...