Using the "+ Add Video/YouTube/PowerPoint" button, you can upload a Video or existing YouTube Video to Yodeck.
When you click the "+ Add Video/YouTube/PowerPoint button, you are requested to provide the following:
- "Name" is the name of the video, which you set. This is used to identify the Video, and it is shown in video lists in other sections. Make sure it is something short but identifiable.
- "Description" is a description of the video, which you set. This usually includes more details on the video, any notes you want to save, etc. This field is optional.
- If you select the "Video file" option, then you select the video file from your computer to be uploaded. Yodeck supports all popular video formats and codecs.
- If you select the "YouTube" option, then you provide the link for the YouTube video you want to use. Just visit YouTube and copy the address of the video you want from the address bar. Then paste it into the field.
- If you select the "PPT File" option, then you select a PPT video file from your computer to be uploaded. All transitions between the slides will be kept untouched.
- If you select the "Stream" option, then you provide a URL link from your streaming platform.
- If you select the "Stock videos" option ,then you can search videos from our online Video gallery and import them with a few clicks.
- If you select the "Vimeo" option, then you provide the link for the Vimeo video you want to use. Just visit Vimeo and copy the address of the video you want from the address bar. Then paste it into the field
Fill out the above fields and click the "Save" button to upload the file.
IMPORTANT: If you use a video file, the file upload and re-coding will take some time. You can continue to work while the file is being uploaded and re-coding. If the upload have not finished or it fails during upload or re-coding, you will not be able to apply the changes you make.
Does Yodeck support video walls?
Yes, we do! You can set up ANY kind of video wall by using 1 Yodeck Player per screen, 1 Master Player with the actual content, and 1 Video IP streaming device! More details on how to create a simple video wall can be found here. End Of Life LKV373A ...
How to set up an HDMI video feed input or connect a USB camera (Video Input)
Yodeck is expanding your available options to display content on your screens. The “Video Input” option allows you to connect any USB video input device to your Yodeck Players to display a video feed on your screens. The typical use is an HDMI-in ...
How to create a simple Video-wall with Yodeck
Introduction You can build a really affordable and impressive video wall setup using Yodeck Players. You need to configure each of your screens manually. To do that for simple matrix-like video walls, like 1x3, 2x2, or 3x3, is really easy. Steps in ...
Do you support Vimeo videos?
Of course we do! Vimeo is a video hosting, sharing, and services platform provider. Vimeo focuses on the delivery of high-definition video across a range of devices. Kindly, check this article here for more details and how to add a Vimeo video.
Live Video Streaming Support
The Yodeck Raspberry Player supports IP Video Streaming from several websites and custom streams through different protocols. Streaming Sites and Protocols Supported Under the hood, we use an awesome software called Streamlink. It currently supports: ...