How can I change my subscription monitor capacity or Plan?
You can easily change the monitor count (subscription capacity) and billing and Plan through our online wizard.
- First, please access your subscription section by clicking on the "Upgrade" option from the top right-hand drop-down menu (https://app.yodeck.com/index.html#main/changesubscription).
- You can adjust the number of screens to reflect the final total monitor count you manage.
- As a next step, you can change your billing frequency if needed.
- Pick a Plan of your choice other than the one currently in use (which will be preselected). If you add more monitors on any Annual billing subscription, you also choose your Yodeck Player model (2GB or 4GB).
- Finally, you are asked to confirm any changes you wish to implement to your subscription. If you are about to increase your monitor capacity or upgrade to a higher plan tier, you will have to click on "Make payment" to complete your order. On the other hand, if you reduce your monitor count or downgrade to Free Plan, you confirm by clicking "Continue".